Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Pageant Week!


Hola!
It's Pageant Week! :D What a crazy and amazing week! So we moved to Waterloo last Wednesday to serve at the Peter Whitmer farm this week and it has been wonderful! We move closer to Palmyra tonight because we serve at the Joseph Smith Farm for the rest of the week!! I am so ready! I am so grateful for the beautiful opportunities that I have been given here at the sites and on my mission! :D


At the end of last week, Heritage tours came through!! I saw a lot of people I knew... how weird! I loved it! I saw Abby Hafen and Melissa Squire! I loved seeing all those people and received hugs from them and I felt so much better.. I taught them in the Chapel AND in the upstairs of the log home!  It was a fantastic experience! It was so cool! 

Yesterday we had an FHE bbq with the volunteer couples that are here for pageant.  I love them so much! They're all so much fun! We had a tour drive up and we decided to take them through even though we had closed, and it was the strongest spiritual experience I have had!! Sister Su and I taught them as a companionship in the log home, and I was so happy we did that.. that second witness :) perfect. We recited the Standard of Truth together and we both bore our testimonies.. and I was literally crying.. I am so grateful for these experiences.. I love the Savior and I know that I am meant to be here.. Sister Astorga took a spanish tour today! I was able to watch and understand! I talked to a few people and we were able to have conversations!! :D I am sorry this is so short...I love you!

Keep Strong! Carry On!
-Hermana Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment