Saturday, June 22, 2013

OK EVERYONE THIS IS IT! Pt.2


YESTERDAY!!! Ok Ok Ok this is cool I promise :P We worked at the Peter Whitmer Farm yesterday! wooop!! that was amazing!! So, We had a tour immediately! They were fantastic. I just listened to my companion so I would know what I could say If I needed to give a tour alone ever.. after the tour she took me through a tour just me to see what I remembered. I remembered it all! Next tour the senior sister took, I went to watch. She then had me teach some and boom... I ended up on a tour alone! The spirit was impossibly strong as I said the words and it just got stronger when we entered the Log home of the Whitmer family.. :) There was something electric about holding the Book of Mormon in the very airspace where the translation had been completed.. woah. I was just amazed.. I know the Book of Mormon is a true book.. I know without any doubts.. I know that the work that the Lord gave Joseph Smith was and IS divine and continues today.. :) I know that the Lord loves us so much and He gave up so much for our eternal happiness.. ahhhh I love this so much!!!

On Wednesday we went on a tour of all the sites!! BOMPS (Book of Mormon Publication Site) is so amazing!! We work there tomorrow!! :D This is just so amazing... is it even real?!? haha I just feel so incredibly blessed to be in such a spiritual place.. and preparations are underway for the fast approaching Hill Cumorah Pageant... getting so excited for that and I can hardly wait.. but I know that I will be BUSY BUSY. I need to study up on my site manuals! :D Everyone I love you very very much.. :) I can't WAIT to be with my spectacular family para eternidad :D This work is so splendid and I just don't have words to describe it and only 20 minutes left on my timer.. haha ;)
Remember that God and Jesus Christ love you all so dearly.. Especially remember that I love you all so dearly.. :) Always Remember Me.. :)
 
Con mucho Amor (with much love),
Hermana Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment